Sync Timestamp from Gmail when adding to timeline

Related products: None

My company has just made the move to Gainsight and so far it is great. It would be great to have a way to sync the original date/timestamp of an email in Gmail to the timeline. This would be for syncing older historical emails into the system. 

Currently the system uses the timestamp of when the email was actually synced. If I’m bringing in an email from a few weeks ago I would like Gainsight to add Gmail’s timestamp of the original time the email was sent.

Agreed on this one! The one-click sync is great, but without retaining the timestamp it makes the communication timeline/cadence unclear. 

@pabloojeda Welcome to Gainsight! Happy to hear the usage of the timeline and thanks for sharing the feedback here. I am redirecting this to the product team for more visibility. 

@pabloojeda Thanks for sharing that feedback. We don’t have an immediate plan to support this as the team is occupied with other High-Priority items. We will look into the possibilities of adding this and will keep you updated about the status.

Updated idea statusOpenCLOSED (DUPLICATE)
Idea merged into:

All the votes from this idea have been transferred.