Sync tasks to calendar

Related products: None

It’s nice to be able to sync activity and cta’s, but it’s not really valuable as you cant sync tasks yet. I would only use this feature to be reminded of what I have to do. 

That’s correct. You can only sync CTAs as of now and here’s how to set it up: Cockpit Calendar Integration. This was released just a few months ago. 

I agree, it would be great to be able to sync individual tasks as well so that CSMs can see this on their calendar too. 

This idea might also be helpful if it becomes possible to sync tasks: 

@salmamohamed did you get a chance to look into the comments posted by @jean.nairon ?

Ah I didn’t know this, and as my team gets prepared to migrate over to NXT, the CSMs are very much looking forward to the calendar integration. I’m not sure they will be happy once they learn that the tasks do not get sync’d.

Does the CTA due date get prioritized in the calendar sync or the most imminent task due date? 

Our CSMs are not using the feature bc they want the tasks synced

Our CSMs also would like to see this feature implemented- tasks synched to calendar.. Would be major!

Is this on a roadmap anywhere? would be especially helpful for any tasks CSMs make in timeline they want to do follow-ups on after a customer meeting

Reviving this request @GameChangerAdmin 

Lemme try to get a response on this one

Our CSMs are requesting this as well and would be really helpful. Any updates on if it’s on the roadmap?

@anirbandutta  Any progress on this one? It’s been a suggestion and acknowledged for years. It would be a great end-user enhancement.

Tagging the PM @mpatra on this item

With your new AI features regarding generating tasks post-timeline AI summary, it would be great if those created tasks get to the CSMs calendar.