Survey Results on Gainsight Home

Related products: None

In talking with a couple customers, I've heard feedback that they would like to be able to pull the Out of the Box Survey Results (from Analyze section of Surveys Tab), directly into Gainsight Home reports. Right now only some folks at the organization have access to the Surveys Tab - they would like execs to easily see report rollups by question in GS Home. thx!
This would be very valuable to us. Right now we're recreating all of these reports so that our execs have visibility. It would be a huge win if these were made available directly on the homepage. Thanks, Kelly, for creating this idea!
Raising management visibility to responses on questions outside of NPS would be very useful.
Thanks Sarah! One other comment for the product team. If Sarah wanted to re-create those types of reports in Reports 2.0 - what object would she select? Right now she's built similar reports in SFDC Reports. Thx! 
Getting Survey reports into Gainsight home is definitely in our roadmap.

Kelly, Could you provide me more details about the reports Sarah is creating? This will help me in guiding through the process of creating similar reports in reports 2.0  
Thanks Sumesh - that's great to hear! 

Sarah is trying to create visualizations on Gainsight Home for answers to all the other Non-NPS Questions on their survey. Similar to how we can show % of Detractor, Promotor, Passive replies for NPS, she would like to show how participants have responded to all the other survey questions. Please let me know if I can clarify!
Hi Sumesh, right now I have dashboards in Salesforce which show response information for each question (11 questions total) - essentially the same info that I'm able to see in Analyze, just replicated so that our leadership team has visibility into response trends. I may not be doing this in the most efficient way, but in Salesforce reporting I created reports w/ filters on "Survey Participants/Survey ID" and "Survey User Answers/Question:Survey Question ID" for each question on the survey. In the body of the reports, I grouped on "Survey User Answers/Answer:Answer Title". I included "Survey User Answers/Question:Title", "Survey Participants/Account:Account Name" and "Survey Participants/Contact: Full name" as display fields. The reports are included in a dashboard which displays the outcome in graphical format with drilldown into the details. 
Hi Sarah,

Thanks for clarifying. You are configuring the report correctly. However, I agree that there should be a much easier way to add survey reports to Gainsight home/dashboards. We are thinking through the possible approaches here and should have a positive update soon.

Thanks! 
Sumesh, I'm speaking with another Gainsight customer who is also interested in reporting on their non-NPS survey results including with other account attributes like health score.   Do we have a recommendation on the best way to accomplish?  Thank you!   
This is the first time we've used Surveys with Gainsight. One of the things we did was create a report by CSM of their NPS numbers. However, we also wanted to create a report of accounts by CSM who have NOT responded to the survey. 

Any ideas on how to do this?
Quick update here, we are currently working on this. But the approach is more generic approach to improve joins across datasets (which better survey reporting needs). So not a small fix, but plan is to deliver this quarter.