Survey List - should be able to have folders

Related products: None

Right now, the survey list shows all surveys and you cannot group into folders. This would be super helpful to keep our surveys tidy. We are able to do this with programs, reports, dashboards etc so I would expect to be able to categorize surveys by folder or category

+1Definitely would be handy and ensure consistent experience across the product

Yes, please! Would love feature parity across the platform.

@andreammelde I thought I had some Deja vu with this post: 

Maybe that means it will actually happen...someday?

@bradley seems like something should be available given we can do it everywhere else!

I saw your post after I posted and upvoted yours as well :)

@heather_hansen, @andreammelde and @bradley Thanks for bringing this to the top. I see there are few other comments and votes as well. Let me raise the visibility on this again and check back.

Hi @andreammelde, @heather_hansen, @bradley - thank you for your feedback! We’ll keep you posted as we address this for Surveys.

Hi @andreammelde, @heather_hansen, @bradley this has been made available with the release that was just rolled out. Let us know what you think/how we can make better! 

@richa_bala Looks good to me!  Will definitely share any additional feedback!

@richa_bala Stoked to see this! Just putting it out there (and if you’d prefer this feedback in a different channel let me know) but when I add a new folder I lose visibility on my survey names:

As opposed to this:

The whole width of the survey area seems to shrink on the right side and compress everything:

It does reset if you navigate away (or if I wait for like 60 seconds?) but it’s not the most ideal experience.

Happy to hear this! And thanks for highlighting this behaviour @bradley – we’ll check this and resolve it in the coming days.