Survey C360: Show those who did not respond to survey

Related products: None

The C360 Survey reporting currently shows recipients who responded, but it would be really helpful to also display those that have been a survey that have not responded. This would be helpful for CSMs to see who they may need to remind, or if there is a contact we may need to reconsider sending NPS surveys too.

@andreammelde I am working on this.

For this we can build custom report in Survey Participant object and show in 360, but not sure  if we can filter based on company id dynamically in custom report. 

@sai_ram we have a lot of tabs in our C360 as it is so it would be great if this could be suggested to product to add to the current tab. I don’t think we want to add another section to a full C360

@andreammelde Thanks for the quick response! Redirecting this to our product team to check the road-map. 

I think it would be ideal to have this within the Survey section of the C360 with time stamp of the send, email, and survey name

100% agreed with John. It seems silly that only responses are captured. I would want to easily show the end users When a survey was sent to a customer but not answered...any trends on lack of response behaviour etc. 

Thanks for the feedback everyone, we will bring this into our next roadmap discussion and keep you posted about where we are!