Survey - Admin UX : Add ability to reorder survey pages

Related products: None

When you are building the survey, it would nice to be able to drag

the pages to change the order. I know you can drag the questions to a

different page, but if you have a lot of questions on one page, it would

be easier to just drag and drop the whole page.

@sai_ram we are still facing this issue i guess.

Commenting for more visibility. This is a no brainer and would be very helpful - current workflow requires you to essentially delete and remake each page if you want to change the order.

@bradley sorry for the inconvenience, currently this is not aligned with our product road-map. If you can share the use-cases here, based on the use-cases we will check the technical possibilities here and I will try to get more visibility to this request. 

@All, please share the use-cases for this and up-vote for this if you are interested. Thanks!!

@sai_ram Imagine you have designed a page with 10 questions, but you’re not able to drag and drop to reorder them. Someone points out the order is wrong, or wants a new question added in the middle. What do you do? Delete a bunch of questions, add in your new one, and back in the ones you deleted.

Now, imagine you have a modestly complex survey where you have groups of questions separated by pages. Maybe different departments own a page of questions, or maybe questions at a page level are will show up or not based on a controlling question earlier in the survey. Someone points out the order is wrong or wants a new page added in the middle. What do you do? Delete pages worth of questions and re-add them? Drag a bunch of questions around to reorder them - assuming you don’t need to scroll within the Pages & Questions layout.

@bradley completely agree! redirecting this to the product team for more visibility .

@bradley completely agree! redirecting this to the product team for more visibility .

Thanks!