Success Plan Tasks Anyway to reorder them if the dates change?

Related products: None

When building out a success plan, if the tasks list in an objective has manual changed due dates, is there any way to reshuffle the tasks so that they appear in due date order. 

We have some shell success plans we are testing out, but since one size does not fit all, we’re giving the task list a bit more flexibility with due dates. 

Example now: 

@Justin Bills I will check out the possibilities on this and get back to you. Thanks.

also would like the option to choose sort order of the tasks under an objective.  Currently the only option is to sort on objective, which does not affect the tasks below.

Maybe add to the list all tasks and objectives?   or apply the chosen sort automatically to the objectives and tasks

Adding onto Heather’s post - the sort order functionality for tasks used to work. I know a few months ago it sorted the same way as the objective (e.g., if you sorted descending, all objectives and sub tasks were sorted descending). I used it this way all the time. 

Currently, when applying playbooks the tasks can be sorted by due date or the order mentioned in the playbook. Manual tasks are sorted by their created date. Reshuffling task is interesting features. Could be part of future roadmap based on upvotes

All, I have changed this to a feature request, please up-vote here to be part of the road-map.