Success Plan Status ~ Variants

Related products: CS Success Plans

I have a customer that would like to be able to add custom status's to the Success Plan Status Field. The current options are Active, Draft, & Closed. 

The use case for this specific customer would be to tag as "future project" or something similar to that so they can tag these success plans with a more specific status. 

I do agree with them that this would be very beneficial for a strategic team to be able to use. 
Hi Cameron,

Thanks for sharing this. In the example you mentioned how do they want to handle "Future projects" - would the behavior be similar to draft stage / any different behavior? Or is it more of a Tag (to easily classify the success plans?) 

Regards
Hey Aditya,

I would use this to mark projects that were closed, but maybe with some risk. Kind of like CTAs. At this point we have to use context clues (this success plan has a risk CTA, and some CTAs were "Closed Risk" or Closed No Action. I'd love to have a Success Plan status that was "Abandoned". 
Got it. Thanks for sharing this Scotty....ideally you would want something similar to CTA Statuses & Reporting Categories right?
Yep! I'd love to be able to configure statuses. Then I can group Success Plans and track their impact. 
We would love to have the ability to add a 'Ready for Review' status. Our team managers want to encourage their CSMs to create/customize their own success plans but want to be able to review them before they actually implement to make sure they meet their criteria.
+1 for us as well to provide alignment to charter goals and oversight.
YES! YES! YES!! I haven't seen this before so i ended up creating a new post a few months back... lol.

https://community.gainsight.com/conversations/ability-to-customize-and-add-success-plan-statuses-5be222b6e4b067063e68bbb2

Yes! Plus 1 for this idea.

Plus one for being able to configure plan status.

Taking this idea one step further, it would be great to have dynamic statuses based on the team’s role. i.e. our Implementation team could use different statuses than our CSM team.

any update on this?  we would like to have a Status of Delayed or On Hold.  

Thanks for showing interest in this feature - custom  successplan-statuses. This is in development phase and will be available soon.

@Anil Raj Pujari  is there a more specific ETA on this?

Custom successplan status is part of new success plan horizon experience which is in beta phase. Hence should be available soon

Hello Everyone,

Happy to announce that your request has been considered and implemented in the Success Plan Horizon Analytics available in Gainsight NXT (Link). Success Plan Horizon Analytics has new capabilities such as the ability to configure custom statuses for Success Plans.

Thanks for posting!