Success Plan snapshot filters

Related products: None

Hello Wonderful Product team,

I have a challenge for you. @sai_ram . Use case. Here at ADP we have tons of products and services and our wonderful marketing team will put together slides/marketing information for each need the client might have. (that get to be close to 200 ppt slides) So what i would love to do is create filter for the slides within a ppt. So if the CSE selects a certain category from the objective CTA we filter the ppts for only those slides. and of course some ppts would be for all success plan snapshots no matter the objectives. 

anyways does that make sense?  so what do you think can i have this by summer?

Best Regards,

Darshana

PS j/k about the timeline. May would be great too. lol @kate_green  @kate_peter 

@darshana.shah 

Thank you for sharing the use case. I wanted to understand if you wanted to filter and include only certain objectives from the success plan in snapshot? Could you please provide more details.

@darshana.shah 

Thank you for sharing the use case. I wanted to understand if you wanted to filter and include only certain objectives from the success plan in snapshot? Could you please provide more details.

@darshana.shah need your inputs here.

Hey @Anil Raj Pujari  and @sai_ram 

So the goal is use gainsight data points outside of success plan to (such as product mapping, usage, low volume objects, data designer) automate specific slide that pertain to that data. 

Currently the work around is use snapshot to download success plan data and then have to download different reports from gainsight to fill in the blanks on other slides. Due to our vast portfolio, each client is different and would need different data so i would love to have filters to say if this client has x product then x slides are used and if they have y product then y slides are use. (you get the idea)

Additional use cases can also be using objective categories (which is data from the success plan) to include specific slides to the snapshot. Honestly if you build the filters to be extract just from the success plan (like a crawl walk run) that would accomplish my goal as well. 

Best Regards,

Darshana shah