Response from Customer

Success Plan Mass Edit to Close

• 26 May 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Currently you are not able to do a mass edit to close Success Plans. This is helpful for an admin to have the ability to do if the strategy changes and we need to shift a focus for the team. Additionally we have quarterly plans that get triggered. It would be helpful to be able to mass close the previous quarter plan to limit confusion

7 replies

Related to this thread, is there a way to "edit all / save all"  i.e. when a CSM is working on a success plan they don’t have to click edit / save for every single field, they can edit all and then save all when done editing?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@andreammelde we are actively working on the Success plan 2.0, hope this should be possible with the redesign.

Thank you for sharing the request, I will check with the product team on this and get back to you.

@all, please up-vote here to show your interest. 

Thanks Anil for the response, are there any plans to include RTE fields to autosave capability at some point?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Looks like we can work around the feature gap using the Success plan API https://support.gainsight.com/Gainsight_NXT/Success_Plans/Success_Plan_API_Documentation/Success_Plan_APIs#Sample_Request_4. If you’ve got the spirit of adventure (or a developer) you can pass the array records containing GSIDs 

Something like

{
"requests": [
{
"record": {
"referenceId": "1", //ID to return errors
"Gsid": "1S01B8KR0ST6J5HC5N9LNPIQ4ID70SCNKM1T", //SP Id to update
"status": "Closed", //Update SP Status
},
},
{
"record": {
"referenceId": "2", //ID to return errors
"Gsid": "1S01B8KR0ST6J5HC5N9LNPIQ4ID70SCNKM1U", //SP Id to update
"status": "Closed", //Update SP Status
},
}
]
}

Userlevel 4

HI @andreammelde 

Closing success plan via rules engine is in mid term roadmap. Will this solution solve the problem?

Userlevel 4

In the new Success plan Horizon Exp, all fields (except RTE fields) in plan info page autosave when user clicks anywhere outside the field value box. 

Userlevel 4

The team is thinking of autosave for RTE fields. I cannot commit on the timeline yet.