Success Plan Mass Edit to Close

Related products: None

Currently you are not able to do a mass edit to close Success Plans. This is helpful for an admin to have the ability to do if the strategy changes and we need to shift a focus for the team. Additionally we have quarterly plans that get triggered. It would be helpful to be able to mass close the previous quarter plan to limit confusion

@andreammelde we are actively working on the Success plan 2.0, hope this should be possible with the redesign.

Thank you for sharing the request, I will check with the product team on this and get back to you.

@all, please up-vote here to show your interest. 

HI @andreammelde 

Closing success plan via rules engine is in mid term roadmap. Will this solution solve the problem?

Related to this thread, is there a way to "edit all / save all"  i.e. when a CSM is working on a success plan they don’t have to click edit / save for every single field, they can edit all and then save all when done editing?

In the new Success plan Horizon Exp, all fields (except RTE fields) in plan info page autosave when user clicks anywhere outside the field value box. 

Thanks Anil for the response, are there any plans to include RTE fields to autosave capability at some point?

The team is thinking of autosave for RTE fields. I cannot commit on the timeline yet. 

Looks like we can work around the feature gap using the Success plan API https://support.gainsight.com/Gainsight_NXT/Success_Plans/Success_Plan_API_Documentation/Success_Plan_APIs#Sample_Request_4. If you’ve got the spirit of adventure (or a developer) you can pass the array records containing GSIDs 

Something like

{
"requests": [
{
"record": {
"referenceId": "1", //ID to return errors
"Gsid": "1S01B8KR0ST6J5HC5N9LNPIQ4ID70SCNKM1T", //SP Id to update
"status": "Closed", //Update SP Status
},
},
{
"record": {