Acknowledged

success plan mandatory fields

Userlevel 2
to have the posiblity to add mandatory fields to a suceess plan

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge
Hi Sapir - What's your use case for these mandatory fields? Where on the Success plan are you wanting the fields?

Userlevel 2
Hey Faust

For exp in our SP we need to add the product name, but a lot of CSM forget to add it.

when creating reports, if that field is missing you can't do analysyst about it

Userlevel 6
Hi Sapir,

Where is this data entred ? In plan info layout or inside objectives ? Also should this be entered when the use is creating the plan?

Userlevel 7
Badge

I‘ve converted this post to an Idea for better tracking, and because I saw the same question/request being asked again. 

Userlevel 3

+1 to this. 

We require our CSMs to complete a number of fields on the summary/details page of the Success Plan however as with the nature of the expecting CSMs to remember what fields they need to complete we need the ability to make them mandatory to ensure they are completed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Mandatory fields would be helpful to ensure the plan info has all necessary data capture. Without a mandatory field, the plan can be closed and if the field needs to updated the plan has to be made active again which impacts the close date and any metrics/reporting related to time to completion (e.g. Onboarding Success Plan where we want to know the average time to completion)

Userlevel 6

Hi John,

Got it. Thanks a lot for sharing the idea and the use-case makes complete sense. I will keep you posted if we make any progress on these

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@jamieordway 

This is important to me too, especially as it’s not possible to edit fields once the Success Plan is closed without re-opening and altering the closed date. Not great for data integrity - especially as user errors are frequent

Userlevel 3

The use case makes sense. We will follow this thread for more upvotes so that we can pick it up in our upcoming roadmaps