Success Plan Horizon Experience Feedback - Next Objective Due Date

Related products: None

Cockpit already has the feature to display a column for “Next Task Due Date”, so even in the current state (pre task list view) you can sort by the next actual thing that is due.

With the current Success Plan view in horizon, there’s no way to see even when your next objective is due, let alone sort by it, so adding this as an available column would be very useful.

It’s probably rather unlikely you’d have an SP with no objectives, but consideration should be given to sorting by the new field if there is no objective (such as default to SP due date if no objective is present).

@bradley once again thank you for sharing the feedback here. I will pull the product team eyes here too.

@bradley 

Thank you for the feedback. Can you help us with the use case. If the use case is to sort objectives by due date across success plans then that can be done from cockpit

@bradley 

Thank you for the feedback. Can you help us with the use case. If the use case is to sort objectives by due date across success plans then that can be done from cockpit

Can I answer your question with a question? What is the use case of Success Plan view? 

@bradley 

Can I answer your question with a question? What is the use case of Success Plan view? 

Hi @bradley 

Thank you for the feedback. The use case is clear. More upvotes will help prioritise the feature in upcoming roadmaps.

Hitting a large need for this request and escalating appropriately. Any timeline on where this sits on the roadmap? @Anil Raj Pujari @anirbandutta-test-user 

Checking internally on this.

Hitting a large need for this request and escalating appropriately. Any timeline on where this sits on the roadmap? @Anil Raj Pujari @anirbandutta-test-user 

To let you know @gunjanm , @bradley this idea has to wait it’s turn for now. Pl think of ways around this usecase

Hitting a large need for this request and escalating appropriately. Any timeline on where this sits on the roadmap? @Anil Raj Pujari @anirbandutta-test-user 

To let you know @gunjanm , @bradley this idea has to wait it’s turn for now. Pl think of ways around this usecase

Thanks for the update - could you clarify what this means? Do they not understand why we’re asking for it? Is this not on the roadmap at all, or might be, but not in the short term…?

@bradley atleast not for the next couple of quarters is what I gather.

This is very limiting and preventing true adoption of Success Plans in our Orgs. FYI.

Thank you for the feedback. Though “next objective due date” is not in immediate roadmap we will try to prioritise it. The use case is clear.