Success Plan: Expandable Text Boxes

Related products: None

Success Plans - On the Plan Info page when building Success Plans can the text boxes for Description and Company Highlights be more easily navigated.  Example a draggable window to expand and see content.  Current scroll feature is difficult to navigate. 
Hi Dave,

Thanks for the post. We are coming up with the ability to add custom fields in success plan info page. We will take up this change along with it. I will keep you posted about the ETA.

Thanks,

Nitisha

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the post. We are coming up with the ability to add custom fields in success plan info page. We will take up this change along with it. I will keep you posted about the ETA.

Thanks,
Nitisha

@nitisha_rathi Do you have an update on this? Team members and I have been experiencing lots of frustration this last year as we have not been able to expand these boxes.

When adding entitlement ingo for large orgs, it gets kinda hairy with the small text box size. Would it be possible to have all of the text boxes within a success plan be expandable so you can edit content without all the needless scrolling? 

Hi @kreykrey 

Success Plan Horizon Experience is in beta phase and will be available to all customers in some time. In the horizon experience the RTE fields auto adjust to accommodate the content entered/edited

Hello Everyone,

Happy to announce that your request has been considered and implemented in the Success Plan Horizon Analytics available in Gainsight NXT. Success Plan Horizon Analytics has new capabilities such as expandable fields and the ability to add custom fields.

Thanks for posting!