Success Plan auto-close

Related products: None

The success plan should auto-closed once all associated objectives and tasks are closed. Currently, its a manual process.

I would be fine to even use Rules to trigger this, but that does not seem to be an option. Any workarounds?

Hi @krishnapatadia :

Thanks for sharing this. We have plans to enhance the Success Plans action in rules engine to add more automation capabilities. We will consider the ability to close SP’s as well when we work on it

We’d also like to be able to close success plans via rules :fingers_crossed:

@aditya_marla is there a timeline of when the automation capabilities are rolling out? Any details what type of automation capabilities are coming would also be great to know.

@aditya_marla Any updates regarding this?  We’re starting to deploy success plans and when working on the rule to mass close out, I noticed it’s not an option.

@jamieordway @lindseyyoung5 @ashleyyoung 

End Proctoring-

@sagan_sherlin, @aparimala  and @gunjanm we have a plan to redesign the success plans, let me check whether this is included. 

@sai_ram would love any insight on the redesign. I am sure we would be interested in any possible beta or product feedback loop too. We use Success Plans HEAVILY, @jamieordway leading the charge. 

End Proctoring-

Hi All,

Giving the ability to close a Success Plan via rules is on our roadmap but I do not have an ETA as of now. I will keep you updated as and when we make any progress on this

@sai_ram would love any insight on the redesign. I am sure we would be interested in any possible beta or product feedback loop too. We use Success Plans HEAVILY, @jamieordway leading the charge. 

End Proctoring-

@gunjanm I will let you know once the beta phase is ready. 

Hi 

Updating/closing success plan via rules engine is in our medium term roadmap.

When you deploy this change please also consider an option for updating historical records. Since our implementation of success plans CSMs and other SP users have reliably closed their Objectives, but not the success plans correctly. So the success plan close dates are locked into when we mass close them and are having to work around this gap in intuition / reinforce through training and monitoring. 

The “closed date” of success plan is a system field which is auto updated with the date when the success plan status is changed to closed. Hence closing historical success plans via rules engine will update the when success plan is closed (not the date when all objectives were closed). But once the rule is setup, going forward the closed date would be more appropriate (when all objectives were closed).