Success Plan: Add option to include Objective comments and statuses to exported Success Plan

Related products: CS Cockpit & Playbooks

The Success Plan feature and ability to export is great...but...when I export it, it doesn't really display any real details about the progress made on the Objectives.

The Status field is technically an "internal" status of the Objective.  There needs to be a way to reflect the status [i]for the customer's perspective, i.e. if we have a particular objective that has missed or is in danger of missing due date target, we should be able to flag that Objective as "Overdue" or "At Risk" to the customer's timeline and have that display on the Objective slide.

Additionally, we need to have the ability to display the Comments field ont eh Objective slides, so that the CSM can put a brief blurb into the deck that outlines the progress and/or reason for status.
Hi Jeff,

I agree with your feedback. We will definitely resolve it while making enhancements in success plans export. ETA to be decided.

Thanks,

Nitisha
Any update on this?
Hi Jeff,

This enhancement is not prioritised in Fall release but we will try to prioritise it in next quarter.

Thanks,

Nitisha