Status on tasks

Related products: None

It would be great to be able to see the status of tasks on success plans. I can obviously see the status of the Objective/CTA that the tasks roll into but it would be great to see the status of each individual task in the list view instead of having to click into each one to see it. Same thing with the priority.

Our use case for this is that I have a status on the tasks that says “Waiting for Customer”. Our implementation team uses this status to show which steps in the plan are on the customer’s plate versus ours. 

@skessler thank you for sharing the feedback.

Hi 

Thank you for the feedback. We have plans of having a task view where you can filter your view to show specific tasks. You won't be able to see the objective CTAs in this view but only the tasks. This tasks view might help.

@Anil Raj Pujari I’ll be interested to see what that looks like. However, without being able to see the Objective associated with the task, I’m not sure if I see the value. 

For example, let’s say I have multiple tasks associated with my Onboarding Success Plan titled “Send Progress Update” and at each stage (objective) I have that same task. If all of my tasks are in a view without their associated objective then it’s just going to look like I have duplicate tasks for the same company.