Standard CSAT Survey question

Related products: None

I think it would be cool to do a standard CSAT survey question, similar to our NPS question.

This format could have a range that is set in Gainsight Administration, but once chosen maybe its semi-permanent, with a warning that changing it breaks historical data.

The key to this is having an object that owns that data once submitted, tying it directly back to the Survey Participant and Account records, very similar to how our NPS responses are set up.

Advantages?  Customers who create CSAT type surveys can now quickly and easily build reporting that takes advantage of the quick relationship between Survey Participant and Account.  There is a lot of quick, meaningful reports that I can build off the NPS Response object.  However, to build a CSAT report, I have to either 1) build a data space or 2) dump the data into an MDA table.  Either way, its not clean because of how we store the answers in Gainsight.

Even expanding on survey reporting or dashboards doesn't solve the problem entirely.  I have a lot of customers who want to build a CSAT report by Support agent (since we can now tie records directly to the survey), or by region, or by Industry, etc.  Because of how we store the answers, its not clean or easily maintainable, especially if you have multiple CSAT type surveys.  Since those are all different Questions and Answers (from a Gainsight perspective), it makes it very difficult to pull together reporting.
I was on a call with a customer today and they asked if we provide a numerical scoring scheme for non-NPS survey questions, including CSAT (currently a star scheme). Is this something that we're planning to address in the product?
I second this! I do not understand the point of providing a star rating question that does not tie to 1-5 scale. I have two surveys using this question type and I had to build a custom rule and object in Salesforce to say 1 star = 1 , 2 star = 2. Please build numbers into star rating questions!

@christopher_sanderson 

Current solution caters to creating a CSAT like question, but can't build analytics around it

We are introducing CSAT as a type similar to NPS and this will show CSAT in analytics as well

Hello Everyone!

Happy to announce that your request has been considered and included as part of the v6.19 release (SFDC / NXT). With this release, the CSAT question type is added to the list of Survey Questions. Admins can now select the CSAT question type and configure it while creating a survey. 

This feature is implemented in both SFDC & NXT versions.

Thanks for posting!