Smartsheet Integration

Related products: None

Are there any plans for a Smartsheet integration?

The teams I work with use Smartsheet and would like to have the data from their many Smartsheets in Gainsight. Currently, we do a manual upload to get that data in Gainsight, but having an integration with Smartsheet would take away the manual upload and would allow us to keep the data in Gainsight more up to date with greater ease.

Thank you!

Hi @ewinglel. Thank you for your input. We have added the integration with Smartsheet in our roadmap.

Integration GS with Smartsheet would be amazing, I would be amazed to work on it!!:relaxed:

@ashoknagaraju Are there any workarounds for integrating Smartsheet with Gainsight in the meantime?

Hi @Elyse Laurin !

We can try embedding smart-sheet in Gainsight home and/or dashboards. It will only embed the page and not a real integration because we don't have access to the data (just a window to the smartsheet application). If the data is needed, then we need either an S3 integration or a SFDC integration.

best,

Hardik

How are you uploading info from smartsheet to Gainsight? Are you converting to CSV then uploading?

@Intuitive_Geneva that is what we do. I’m hoping the Events object when it comes to fruition will make the need to do this unnecessary.

@ewinglel @jean.nairon  @nancy_bray @Intuitive_Geneva   @Elyse Laurin  @ashoknagaraju
Hello team, as the Product Manager for Connectors, I'm currently exploring Smartsheet integration with Gainsight. 
Could you please provide input on the following:

How does your organization currently leverage Smartsheets?

What data do you want to import into Gainsight, and where will you use it?

Are there specific scenarios requiring writeback to Smartsheets, and what data would you write back?

Your input is invaluable. Thanks for your collaboration!