Showing Numbers in Bar and Stacked Reports

Related products: None

Currently in reporting with Stacked and Bar columns in the number is under 15% we do not see a number associated with these columns.  It would be nice to see uniformity and all of these show the correlating number.  Screen shot attached for reference.  

Thanks for posting, Chris! We definitely need to be able to see all numbers in a bars and columns - not just those that comprise at least 15% of the total.
Hello Chris/Sarah, There would still need to be some threshold. Imagine 50+ stacks of less than 2% each, we wouldn't be able to show the numbers well in such situations. We have chosen to show the percentages only when there's a fairly high percentage available, for this precise reason. I hope this explains.
I'm dealing with this right now too. In this example, the one bar that isn't showing has a value of 44 (the yellow one), which makes up 14.47% of 304, and therefore doesn't qualify to show up. It makes the report look kind of silly in my opinion, especially when 46, which makes up 15.13% of 304 does show up.

Can we lower that threshold to maybe 5% or something like that? As you can see here, there's plenty of room for that 44 value to be displayed.