Show original success plan field names if changed

Related products: None

Right now, if you change a success plan field name, there is no indication it was changed at one point or what the previous field name was called. It would be nice if this was indicated somewhere.

Hi @alex_legay 

Is this in the SP Layout configuration?

Hi @alex_legay 

Is this in the SP Layout configuration?

@alex_legay did you get a chance to look into the comments. Please reply to @aditya_marla 

@aditya_marla - Sorry for the delay. Yes, this was observed in the success plan configuration.

Got it. This should not happen , but let me check and get back to you

Hi Alex,

I have tested this in a local org and its working fine (i have renamed the field from Action Plan to Action Plan1223, but the path still retains the original name). Can you check and confirm if this is behaving as expected?

@alex_legay did you get a chance to view the comments here. Looks like this is working as expected. 

Hi Alex,

I have tested this in a local org and its working fine (i have renamed the field from Action Plan to Action Plan1223, but the path still retains the original name). Can you check and confirm if this is behaving as expected?

Thanks, Aditya. A customer originally brought this up to me but I am struggling to find the original thread. But I believe the issue was that it was changed but no reference to the original name or that it had been changed.

CC @lesliesmith - I think this was something that you had brought up but I could be wrong!