Shortcut In Timeline to add a sentence as a task automatically

Related products: None

When taking notes in Timeline, I will document a task in the notes, and then have to add that task to the task sections.  It would be great if there was a shortcut or keystroke to automatically add something as a task.  So perhaps.

Client wants follow up on new release +++

And the +++ indicates I want that line/sentence to be added as a task.  You could use whatever symbol combination or shortcut made sense.  This would help streamline timeline and reduce duplicate entries.

I like using the <ctrl><c> then <ctrl><v> shortcuts for adding tasks. :)

lol.  I think I read about that somewhere.

It’s all about keeping your hands on the keyboard and adding the tasks in your stream of thought vs pausing that stream to copy and paste. Plus removing your hand to navigate to paste the task.  Little things like these that I do constantly during the day, can really add up to time saved.

Hi @rob_culross , Thanks for sharing your feedback, looks like an interesting ask. As of now, there are no immediate plans to support this as the team is occupied with other high-priority items. Once we receive more votes around this ask, then we can consider prioritizing it.