Sending Timeline Posts to Internal and External Contacts Via Email

Related products: None

It would be helpful to have an action button on the timeline post named "Email Post" that works withlike email assist.

Having the ability to email an entire timeline post to all of the internal and external contacts listed in the timeline post, including attachments, would be great.

The efficiency gain in post call notes would be felt immediately.
Hi Danny, Excellent Idea and this is exactly in our plan.

@All Please hit Like or +1 to increase the priority in the road-map.

Thanks for posting!
I've heard this request from quite a few of the customers I work with.  +1000
I quickly looked for this request too, but could not find it...

It would also be great to have a "+Email CTA" option on the Timeline screen for the same reasons (to save lots of time and make us much more efficient). 

It could allow me to pick an "Email Template" that I want to use and then it automatically creates a new CTA with a single Email Assist task that I can then use to send custom/templated emails to internal/external recipients.
+1000 to this idea. Im onsite with a customer, and heard this, but shocked this is the first time it's come up. I think it would be very very useful. 
Was also onsite with a customer and had the very same request. We may need to look at an ability to send to non-SFDC contacts to make this fully effective.
Hi Mike, to check the possibilities, redirecting this to our product team. Thanks for bringing this up.