Send Outreach When CTA Closed

Related products: CS Cockpit & Playbooks

Add the ability to send an internal email automatically thru an outreach when a specific user closes a CTA.  
Thanks for posting this Chris. We have this need currently and the only workaround is to create another CTA, which is completely unnecessary as it inflates our CTA reporting stats and it only goes to 1 person. What if we want to notify a number of people when a specific user closes a CTA?
Hey David - Are you able to create a powerlist in Copliot on the closed CTA and configure an outreach for this? You can send it to the internal users like Account :: CSM.
Hi Sundar, thanks for reaching out. While I can do what you suggest, it does not address the need in this case. It's what I tried doing initially, but I ran into a roadblock as the system is not flexible enough today to allow you to send the outreach to any email address. You are boxed in to specific fields/users like Account::CSM. In my use case, when someone closes a certain CTA, I want to send a notification outreach to myself, and other execs and peers that this happened. Neither I, nor any of the other people have any direct connection to the specific customer/account. I hope this helps explain the use case.
You want to send it to a fixed set of email addresses right? Thats helpful...
We would definitely benefit from this functionality too. We have several people that want to know when big risks happen, and same as above, aren't associated with the account at all.
Hmm, if by "fixed set of email addresses" you mean essentially any email address we want that isn't based on filters on SFDC objects, then yes 🙂
I like this, so maybe if customers had the ability to upload a csv to create a contact set" which would really be more of a distribution list that would help out a lot of people.