Scorecard Widget Report Dependencies

Related products: None

Scorecard widgets moving to be in their own section has lots of downstream effects and missed considerations. One of these is the fact that we can no longer see where these reports are being used, both in the list view as well as view Analyzer. This is a huge miss. Please help.

@community-admin @anirbandutta any update on this? We’re working on a scorecard refresh and I know at least one dashboard has a mass edit report on it but it does not show up in dependencies in Data Management when looking at the object it is based off of. 

@ChiragJ, would you have any updates on this?

+1! Just came across this today, a Scorecard Widget Report report wasn’t showing as a home dependency in Analyzer

Also wanted to note, that unlike the ‘regular’ reports there is no ‘Used In’ column to add either:

so you also cannot find out where they’re used that way

This is all very valid feedback, and we will get to it as soon as we can.

FYI @ChiragJ 

No StatusUnder Consideration

This is a big, annoying gap. Hope it gets fixed soon.

While checking the Scorecard widgets reports, I found it very hard to understand what reports are in use and what is not.
In usual reports (not scorecard connected) we have the column "Used In", but here we're missing it.

Would be very nice if you can add this column

While checking the Scorecard widgets reports, I found it very hard to understand what reports are in use and what is not.
In usual reports (not scorecard connected) we have the column "Used In", but here we're missing it.

Would be very nice if you can add this column

Ah just noticed a comment above from bradley on the same issue.

unfortunately, can’t delete comments here 😅

Adding my $0.02 here. This was an unfortunate (and frustrating!) parity oversight when moving from one location to another. 😑

Analyzer is a great tool and anything you do to make it more comprehensive and reliable is time well spent in my book. I want to be able to make it my one-stop-shop for discovery on Gainsight assets, and not have to bounce around between Data Management and other places to feel like I’ve gotten the full picture.