Scorecard Validity Alerts

Related products: CS Rules & Permissions

We like the ability to set the Validity Period for the measures on a Scorecard 2.0 layout.  We would like to set an alert to go out to the CSM when the manual measures are no longer valid.  Is this possible through any current functionality?  

Hi Kate,

Would firing CTA's work as alerts for you? If so, you could possibly use bionic rules to achieve that (create a rule to check whether the  modified date is greater than the validity period to fire CTA's)

Let me know if that helps

Regards
Would be great to be able to have a flag on a score that is Y/N within the validity timeframe. That way we don't have to calculate the validity period in a rule, just report on those scores per CSM that are out of date.
Hi Jason, 

The scores that have expired (exceeded the validity timeframe) are visually distinguished in the Mass Edit report.

Would having an option to filter to only show account where scores are invalid be useful? (Or would you want to use that data available in the rules engine to take any other action?)

I was hoping to create a report for the CSMs to see where their expired scores are. I have a dashboard for the CSMs to view a variety of items, and that is where I was picturing it. They are responsible for updating two of our scores every 6 months. It isn't obvious to them that the score has expired. No alert/report as of now, just the notice on the scorecard itself.
In the "mass edit report", the expired scores have an " ! " mark beside them.

Would creating a Mass Edit report filtered to the accounts a CSM manages work?( or would this indication get lost in the report?)
I think that will work for now, but it would be nice to see only those scores that need updating.
How was this implemented? I dont see anything anywhere where I am actually able to see alerts or reports based on validity.

Resurfacing this - I think with our new notifications, that you could just enable an in-app notification or include Scorecard updates in the Daily Digest email.

@kate_green We have plans to onboard on to real-time rules.Once that is in place, we will be able to generate notifications for things like scores becoming stale, exceptions being triggered, score changes, etc.

Also, we are rolling out the revamped scorecard reports starting this month, and you will be able to filter for stale scores within the report. The roll-out will be phased, and the details for the same will be shared soon.