Scorecard Snapshot also include comments on the Measures

Related products: None

Hi!

Didn't see another post so thought I'd post this idea. I think it would be great if the Scorecard Snapshot feature could also take a snapshot of the comments that are entered onto the Measures themselves. Specifically, for our use case, this would be in regards to the Sentiment score that our CSMs are entering. We have them update sentiment after a business review and enter any comments they find relevant.

However, we can only report on the current sentiment comment and can't see how those have changed or if there were actions being completed due to the comments. It would provide more insight on how the sentiment is changing than just the score itself as we could then drill down on the details.

Let me know if this is a good idea or not of course!

This is coming soon. Integrating measure comment history into a Timeline.

Oh my bad! There were so many posts but none of them were relevant so I must have missed the one that mentins this. Anyways, thanks for the update Jeff!

I don’t think it has been officially announced yet - they are still working on it. We’ve wanted the same thing and have had some conversations with the product team about it. That’s how I know.

Ahh got it. Thanks for clarifying! Definitely looking forward to it being released, just good to know that it's on their road map.

Cheers,