Scorecard measure description formatting

Related products: None

Good Afternoon-

We have long descriptions for our manual scorecard measures including definitions, why it matters, scoring guidelines, etc.

The problem is that I cannot figure out how to format the description so it is readable. Formatting would include line breaks, bolding, etc.

I found that I could use a very simplistic form of Java when writing to the Comments section in the R360, however when I try formatting the Scorecard Measure descriptions this does not work.

Is there any way to format Scorecard Measure descriptions to make them more readable?

I just recently put in a ticket about this issue.  I would like to add more information about the measure in the description, but when I do it  renders in paragraph form.  It is not easy to read.  This would save me a lot of time that I spend answering questions about how the score is calculated.  I currently put  some of that information in the Timeline activity that is created via the rule, because I can use code to put in line breaks.  This is not idea because there is other data I need to put there referencing that particular score and the comments get very long.  Not to mention I have to do it for every action in my rule.  Being able to put this data on the Measure level once would be ideal!  

I found this old post after trying to add color band criteria for measures in the description so that the CS team would have instant on-demand visibility in to the reason behind certain scores. 

At the very least, allowing / honoring carriage returns in the description section would be a big win.

@shantan_reddy could you pl update the latest here?

Hi everyone,

We are doing a revamp of our entire Rules Engine. As part of that we will have rich text formatting available for scorecard comments. It will be available in January.

Regards,

Shantan

Hi everyone,

We are doing a revamp of our entire Rules Engine. As part of that we will have rich text formatting available for scorecard comments. It will be available in January.

Regards,

Shantan

Reading this description - and our use case at athenahealth - the Rules engine would not address.  Happy to start a new thread if needed, but it is the Scorecard Description i8tself that is causing major pains.  We just need a Rich Text editor.  You cannot embed links.  You cannot even make a line or paragraph break.  There are no options to bullet.  All text in the description is 1 long jumble.  This is vitally important for manual measures when the CSM need to know how to update the measure, so there is no rule populating a Comment.