Make Picklist Fields Easier For Connect

Related products: None

Currently, I have a request from a user to make picklist fields easier. Currently you have to go in and create the field, define the values and then sync over with Connect. 

In this example they have a "country" pick list.... The user doesn't want to manually key in each country in the list. What would be helpful is either to allow in one step for a user to create the fields and the values and/or offer standardized picklist. For example SFDC appears to have a picklist which holds all the countries in it.... if we could provide parity there it would prevent them from manually keying in all these countries. 
I agree with Steve. I would like to create picklists with hundreds of options that match our account hierarchy. In SFDC, I can copy/paste picklist options. Would be nice to be able to do that in GS.
I am dealing with the customer who originally posed this question, and he is trying to add a "Billing Country" field to Gainsight connect, and there has to be a one:one field parity between SFDC and Gainsight. It really is labor intensive to populate 250+ country names into a picklist if one has to do that manually - it is the type of thing that might lead a user to scrap adding a field like this due to the amount of work required. 

If Gainsight could provide some pre-populated drop down lists for static list items (like countries, month and weekday names, States/provinces I think that would help with using gainsight connect .
Hi Dan,

Nice Idea! Will add this to the product backlog

What are the other commonly used picklist fields that you come across?

Thanks and Regards,

Lakshmi
Can you let us know if there is an eta for this request? Seems like a problem many of my customers are facing as well.