Solved

Is it possible to create a Report for the Dashboard that shows the sum of Unopened Emails? Instead of Sum of Sent.

• 1 August 2017
  • 3 replies

Badge
I am trying to create a chart for the Dashboard via the Report Builder (but if there is another way, I am open to that as well) that uses the MDA data for "Email Logs" to show the amount of Emails "Opened" vs "Unopened". Is this possible?

Currently, we have a report set up to Show Me: "Sum of Sent", "Sum of Click Count", and "Sum of Opened". 

The issue with this report is that it basically double counts the emails that were sent and opened and makes the total amount of email logs (Sent, Clicked, and Opened) appear greater than actual. Rather than have the Sent, I think it would show more value to compare Opened vs Unopened. Especially using the 'stacked column' chart option. 
icon

Best answer by smorrisgainsightcom 1 August 2017, 02:24

View original

3 replies

Hi Manmeet:

Can you attempt to rebuild the report that I'm attaching below?  This should give you the data you're after.

Thanks

Scott

Badge
What field are you using in the "Show Me" section? Count of?
Badge
Wouldn't this just show me the sum of the opened emails? I would want one report/graph to compare the 'Sum of Opened' and 'Sum of Unopened'.