Rules Engine: Include Successful Records in Rule Execution run logs

Related products: None

When I perform a test run of a rule, the Execution Log includes all records for the Rule Results and the results of any corresponding actions.  It would be incredibly helpful for troubleshooting purposes if this information was included in live rule runs - whether rule Succeeded or Partially Succeeded.  

It seems like I've seen a similar idea posted somewhere but I cannot seem to locate it.
Agree!  I can imagine that some rules that impact a high number of records would raise concerns for log size, etc.  But that could probably be addressed with at least a limited sample set of results.  I know when making new rules, I want to know not only that it ran without errors ("success"), but that it made the specific updates that I intended.  
We are planning to address this and have the enhancement pushed as part of December release.

Seen this after I posted a new one. So just giving the new post link here to track the history.

Thanks.

Seen this after I posted a new one. So just giving the new post link here to track the history.

Thanks.

@phani_kumar thanks for adding it here!

The implemented tag should be removed from this thread as this is not happening still.

I think this was implemented at one point but then it got removed.

At bare minimum it should at least show action results when test running or manually running.

Use Case:

I have 10 Actions in a rule and in my last task I built the rule to filter for one of those 10 conditions so I am not branching out 10 different transformations filtering specifically for individual data.

Now that I have that I am trying to see/verify the records that are passing through each action to ensure logic is sound. However, I have no way to see what records are being passed where anymore meaning a rule can be built wrong and I won’t be able to figure that out.

The implemented tag should be removed from this thread as this is not happening still.

I think this was implemented at one point but then it got removed.

At bare minimum it should at least show action results when test running or manually running.

Use Case:

I have 10 Actions in a rule and in my last task I built the rule to filter for one of those 10 conditions so I am not branching out 10 different transformations filtering specifically for individual data.

Now that I have that I am trying to see/verify the records that are passing through each action to ensure logic is sound. However, I have no way to see what records are being passed where anymore meaning a rule can be built wrong and I won’t be able to figure that out.

@rakesh , could you pl see if the ‘Implemented’ status still holds good?

Any Update on this ticket? It is a constant problem I face, and can’t imagine other admins not hitting it, daily.