Rules Engine: Include basic Schedule info on the Rule Manager list view

Related products: CS Rules & Permissions

I would like to be able to see the scheduled frequency and time of day for each rule in the Rules Manager list without having to click on or edit the rule so I can view the schedule at a glance.   Currently I have to go into edit mode to be able to view schedule details.  

This may seem in redundant to https://community.gainsight.com/gainsight/topics/rules-engine-need-a-way-to-view-rules-without-going...  but it is a separate ask.
Jeff, Does timeline view in Rules Engine help to give a view of the rules that are scheduled to run and thus avoid editing the rules?
No because that only shows me today's schedule so I have to to scroll to hunt for the rule I'm looking for, and if it's a weekly it rule may not be scheduled to run until next week, or it may have run a week ago.  Too much scrolling to find the rule.

Also, I cannot see the frequency of rule...is it weekly? daily? what day of the week?

Seems to me with all that room on the default rules engine screen this could be added to each line.
Gotcha!
We are shipping rule preview in 5.2 using which entire rule's information can be seen in View mode. This preview shows all rule's setup information along with all actions and schedule information in detail. 
Jeff, when you org is updated to latest release, would love your feedback on this. The preview in rules engine is similar to preview offered in Vault. 
Gaurav - this is in a word AWESOME.  I LOVE it. Thank you for implementing this.  It will save so much heartache from inadvertent edits that were not intended to be made.

BIG thumbs up to the development team for adding this functionality.
Gaurav - 

Adding this functionality to Copilot would also be a huge convenience, as we have a similar challenge with that tool - we have to click on edit and then "schedule" to find those details. The outreach scheduling tool is very slow and this process takes a very long time. However, having a view of the schedule from the main outreach tab would increase efficiency for our marketing team.

-Lauren