Rules Engine: Filter were Date where Modify/Create is since "last rule run"

Related products: None

I want to run a rule that updates Opt Out from SFDC, and a secondary rule that updates SFDC on out opts from GS. I only want to pull where the modify date is since the last run date of the rule so that we do not accidentally overwrite. We want to run the rule every two hours as SFDC has real time updates.

It would be great to have this as an option in the date filter options for a calculation

@andreammelde - could you structure your process this way?

Updates from SFDC to GS - real time

Updates from GS to SFDC - once per day, using rule filter that only updates records where the last modified date was yesterday. 

The user’s preferences would be delayed by a few hours, but never more than 24 hours. This does seem to be common in the industry for email campaigns as opting out messages will often indicate that the changes will take effect after a day, or sometimes even a few days. 

@andreammelde did you get a chance to view the comments here? @dan_ahrens has suggested you a way to do it.

@andreammelde did you get a chance to view the comments here?

@dan_ahrens  the real time rules will definitely help this, thank you!

This actually does not work for Opt Out as the Real Time rules does not support Contact.

Additionally, it does not support many functions beyond Company or Relationship and is overly complicated - requiring a lot of steps. 

We send Success Plans to SFDC and we cannot run off of that object. It would be better to have access to the logs when a rule runs.

OR another option is to allow in transforms to create a datetime value, not just “run date”. I could then create a custom object to create a record using that datetime field