Question

Admin Office Hours - 11/1/18

• 1 November 2018
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for Thursday November 1, 2018.  Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 11am PST / 12pm MST / 1pm CST / 2pm EST.

There is no need to register for the sessions anymore.  If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting.  I will go in order of posts below or joining the session.  Thanks!!

GoToMeeting

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/912742885

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Apologies for getting the post up late this week, Anastassia. I also hadn't been watching community posts, so I did not see where you posted the ask about Admin Office Hours.

AOH will happen every Thursday at 1pm CST, using the same dial in above. The most important thing to know is if I post a message saying it is cancelled for the week. If you don't see that message by Tuesday, then we are definitely having it.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2
@Jivesh - there is no session today, note Chris's response above.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
I posted asking about admin office hours yesterday and was surprised to see no one respond. Had I known there was going to be a session, and the link for it in advance, I would've attended...

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Not sure how to reply to your comment @Christopher Sanderson, but sounds good! I didn't realize the link is the same every week. I'll keep a look out for the post and hop on the call when I can going forward. Your response is much appreciated!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2
@Chris - I don't see a thread for tomorrow?

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Hey Kelly! Apologies, I will not be available tomorrow. Gainsight is doing a day of volunteering, helping out Haven House in St. Louis!

I will be picking back up the following week. I am going to post something about this right now.

@Christopher Sanderson - Can we discuss how to build a rule for scorecard based on data from MDA object in today's admin hour session. I have a built a rule but the intended outcome is not achieved. Hoping to understand more about this.

@Kelly - Thanks. I just figured it out after reading the other comments. Hoping to discuss it next week.