Rule Schedule Matrix View

Related products: None

Something that I've created and found to be useful is a schedule matrix for all recurring rules and uploads.  This way, I am able to know when I have a lot of rules scheduled and when the system has some 'free time' where nothing is running.  It also allows me to make sure I upload any relevant data before any rule that might use said data triggers.

It would be valuable to me to be able to download a similar list or matrix of all of my recurring rules.  The current snapshot does not include bionic rules, so it can't be used to fully 'inventory' all of our rules. 
That's awesome Kate! It's been in our backlog to create something like that as well! It would be FANTASTIC if Gainsight had that built in. I know the OUtreaches have a "calendar" type view but it would be SOOOO useful if we had a full calendar with all scheduled, outreaches, advanced outreaches, rules, etc. AND be able to filter the views. 🙂
Agreed. This would be immensely helpful. I understand that there is a challenge given the cron scheduling, but it is doable, and would be amazingly helpful!
In our org we are heavily using the rule execution timeline to diagnose inefficiencies and slow-running rules. A view of when they are scheduled would be helpful for planning, a similar view for when they actually run (or a component of the same view) would be awesome. This idea is too good to scope creep like this, but thought I would put in my two cents. 
Hi Kate,

Thanks for the awesome idea. We have plans to enable Bionic Rules in config snapshot. To be able to download in a format like this will definitely be a value add. I will keep you posted as and when we make progress on this.

Regards,

Jitin
Jitin, Karl told me Gainsight is not focused on enhancing Config Snapshot in near term roadmap because it hasn't gotten much use.  Can you confirm?