Rule ID's for Failures

Related products: CS Rules & Permissions

I have a couple customers that have workflows setup on the backend. Sporadically, we get an error message i.e. "Unable to gain exclusive access to this record". The spreadsheet does not contain the ID's for the records that actually failed and the rule usually just partially fails. 

Its typically caused by another process updating the record at the same time, we have to yield to these workflows and because it isn't often knowing which ones failed would be helpful. 
Steve - This would be a good feature request for Salesforce. I faintly remember that someone from Gainsight put this thru, was there any response? 

There is absolutely no control given by SF nor the detail of which record ID. We are kinda helpless here.
This is really needed.

I don't understand how can this be managed if you cannot know what are the records that cause the failure?
Adding to my previous comment, such failures can prevent many processes in GS that are dependent on a value that was not pushed.

For example, CTA creation, Score updates, etc.
We have seen the same behavior from Rule Engine when a rule fails to run due to a 'Load to SFDC Object' action. Our examples seem to be when new object validations are added preventing Gainsight from being able to save the record without a valid value in a different field. The rule may fail 4-5 records but if we pull a report in SF for that validation, their can be hundreds making it difficult to know which records need to be updated for our purposes only.