Implemented

Resolve drafts in Gainsight Assist

• 6 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3

My CS team loves the new Company search function that pops up in Gainsight Assist to resolve emails that could be associated to multiple Companies.

It would be ideal if this functionality also popped up when Gainsight is unable to resolve the email to any Companies using the recipient email address and sends the email to Drafts. Right now, the team must then go into Gainsight, go to Global Timeline, and manually click through & resolve each email.

Extending the Company search functionality would allow the team to resolve the draft message directly in Gainsight Assist, instead of going through the extra steps in platform.

chethana 1 month ago

Hello @carolyndibuono 

We have enhanced the platform with this above requested capability. Tu can now search for a company/relationship when logging an email. I am attaching screenshot for the reference.

https://support.gainsight.com/SFDC_Edition/Email_Assist/Chrome_Plug-in/Gainsight_Assist_Chrome_Plug-in_User_Guide#Chrome_Plug-in_Updates you can find more info here.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5

Hello @carolyndibuono, thank you for your post. Looping in our Product manager to look into this and get back to you. 

Userlevel 7

Hello @carolyndibuono 

We have enhanced the platform with this above requested capability. Tu can now search for a company/relationship when logging an email. I am attaching screenshot for the reference.

https://support.gainsight.com/SFDC_Edition/Email_Assist/Chrome_Plug-in/Gainsight_Assist_Chrome_Plug-in_User_Guide#Chrome_Plug-in_Updates you can find more info here.

Userlevel 3

Hi there-

The search only pops up if Gainsight recognizes the email recipient because they are in the Company Person object.

I would like the search to pop up when there are no Company Person email addresses recognized in the email. This is when Gainsight will typically log the message directly to Drafts and they have to be resolved in the platform.

Userlevel 7

Hello @carolyndibuono 
This use case will be solved. We are building complete timeline experience in chrome plugin, it’s in our next roadmap.