Resize text window in activity timeline

Related products: None

Hello there,

I would like to suggest the ability to increase the size of the textual window when adding an activity to GS timeline.

Thanks!

@orenj the window can be maximized, left at the default size, and minimized. Does the maximized view not solve your needs? There seems to be no ability to manually set the size of the window. 

Hello @gunjanm 

I know that the window of the activity can be maximized and minimized. But that is not the problem. The problem is that the text window itself within the activity window is small and not scalable within the activity window.

Make sense?

Now that I can add a screenshot of the issue. So please see the attached screenshot.

@orenj oh I see! Yeah that makes sense. Voted!

End Proctoring-

Hello @gunjanm 

I know that the window of the activity can be maximized and minimized. But that is not the problem. The problem is that the text window itself within the activity window is small and not scalable within the activity window.

Make sense?

Now that I can add a screenshot of the issue. So please see the attached screenshot.

@orenj Thanks sharing the feedback. For more visibility redirecting this to the product team. 

Thank you everyone :-)

This issue was fixed recently and notes window automatically expands now. Let me know if this solves your problem. @orenj 

This issue was fixed recently and notes window automatically expands now. Let me know if this solves your problem. @orenj 

@orenj did the new fix solved the issue? Please let us know.