Reports: Include filter for reports not used in any Dashboard or CS360

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

Currently I can filter for all reports that are Used In either CS360 or Dashboards (which is awesome!)

Would love to see this extended further to show what reports are not in use anywhere...this will help us be able to manage/preen our reports more efficiently.
Still we are not tracking the used in information for the reports completely. We are not considering few other areas like R360, Success Snapshot etc. Once we cover all the areas where the report is used in the product definitely will provide this feature.
This would be a great feature for us as well. As we continue to build reports it would be helpful to remove the clutter and view reports that are not used. It would also be helpful in reviewing reports that were once valuable that may need to be re-added to the C360 or Dashboard. 
Jeff and Samatha. We are planning to add a 'draft' option to report. You'll need to set it, but once set it won't show up in dashboard layout. Would this be helpful?
Is the extra step to flag a report as draft necessary? What is the use case that is attempting to solve?

We're just talking about reports that have been created in Reports 2.0 but have never been attached to a dashboard, C360.  If someone fails to set the draft field, but still never attaches to a dashboard or C360, we'd still need a mechanism to find those reports.
I think this would resolve the issue if it was defaulted to "draft" (similar to Success Plans) until it is assigned to a dashboard, C360 section, or included in a Success Snapshot. Having to click an additional button would leave room for error which is always best avoided. 
Good call Samantha!
I agree it would be nice to show reports not used in CS360 and Dashboard for clean up purposes but the problem I have is they are actually used in R360 in some cases.  Govardhan Reddy Kommasani mentioned it above, but we need to know what Reports have been used in R360.
We are rolling out report for folders for winter release. This changes the report layout a bit so don't want to make changes before. Showing report not using in 360 and dashboard will either be part of this or slightly after. 
Stumbled on this post as I was looking for a post in regards to what Govardhan Reddy Kommasani mentioned - additional filters that include the R360, Success Snapshot, etc... It's very misleading right now when you see "Used In: The report is not used anywhere." when in reality it's used in our R360.  Any update on when the additional uses will be tracked?  With more than one admin, I am concerned a report may be deleted assuming that it's unused (because that is exactly what we're being told), when in reality, it's not.
Any update on this? I almost deleted a bunch of reports that are in the R360 for customers until I remembered that this was an ask at one point to resolve.