Reports & Dashboards Need A Major UI Upgrade

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

Hello,

I've spoke with a few of our power users and a very common practice is that they are constantly exporting data out of Gainsight and reformatting it into excel because the presentation layer of the reports within Gainsight is not up to the standard required for executive reporting. This tends to eat up a bunch of our time every time we need to prepare for an executive presentation.

Overall I am happy with the functionality of Gainsight reports but the look and feel really need an upgrade. Is there anything on the road map to upgrade the reporting presentation layer?
Hi Matthew,

Can you show us some examples of what kind of reports you are building to present to the executives. We will greatly appreciate specific inputs we can work on. Could we connect live to discuss the immediate UX improvements you will like ?

Thanks

Venky
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Reports & Dashboards Need A Major UI Upgrade.

Hello,

I've spoke with a few of our power users and a very common practice is that they are constantly exporting data out of Gainsight and reformatting it into excel because the presentation layer of the reports within Gainsight is not up to the standard required for executive reporting. This tends to eat up a bunch of our time every time we need to prepare for an executive presentation.

Overall I am happy with the functionality of Gainsight reports but the look and feel really need an upgrade. Is there anything on the road map to upgrade the reporting presentation layer?
HI Matthew, Could you share the screenshots of that UI? 
Hi Ganesh and Venkateswara,

Feel free to shoot me an email and we can set up time to discuss. Mweinreb@ptc.com.