Report on failed participants - specifically ones failed due to the blacklist

Related products: None

The addition of being able to see which participants failed to be added to a program is great  It would be great if you could report on them. In the use case I saw, the customer wanted to be able to report on any that didn't get added to a program due to being on the blacklist.
This would be helpful. Especially since we've historically had problems with our internal team members getting added to the blacklist, which prevents the ability to send via CTA Assist.
This would truly be a great feature. We have had customers fall out of automated renewal Programs without us being notified.
Hi Elizabeth,Travis and Alex ,

Did you get to see the Failed Participants tab newly introduced this release? It shows the list of participants which did not make it into the AO along with the failed reason as well. Please check the release notes here for more details - https://support.gainsight.com/Release_Notes/Current_Release_Notes/07Release_Notes_Version_5.16_July_...

Do let me know if that helps meet your use case. 

Thanks

Abhishek S
We've created a rule that creates a CTA whenever an email hard bounces. That's been one way we've kept track of people dropping off due to hard bounces. We then have our CSMs reach out (when needed) to get a better email address or have our client re-configure their email settings to allow our emails to come through.
This does not help my case in the fact that I still can't export this list. It is tough to thumb through a list of 300 participants that failed when all I really want to do is export the data and provide this list to the CSM to know their's failed. We need a way to just export the data please. Would be nice if whenever the team wants to provide a new data feed of some sort that you always put an export feature on that data set. 
Got it Andy. We will expose a reportable version of this object in report builder or provide an option to export from the same view. I will update here once we have the details.

We optimized for getting this view out versus a exportable version of the object since it involved more work to be done but good to know that you are finding value out of this.
That would be awesome...One more thing please, the failed reason "Participant part of Bounce list" is much too general. When I put those email addresses in the Email Config validation it gives me much better reasons as to why they failed. I can take action on those reasons but not on the general "Participant part of Bounce list". I just uploaded a video on ticket 46926 if you want to see what I am talking about. 
Sure. I will look into it and update the findings.
Ditto on an exportable report being very valuable.  We're sending NPS via Gainsight and noticed in our latest participant list that a small number (~150 - 200) of the participants are failing due to invalid email addresses.  Being able to report on those to our teams would allow us to reduce the number of failures and clean up our contact information.
Yes, agree that we need a reportable version of failed participants. 
Hi All, this is fixed and available in October release

Admins can now create reports on failed participant data in Report Builder.

Administration > Report Builder and select AO Failed Participants History as the source object.

Please refer the release notes for more information. 

Thanks for posting!​