Renewal Center Action Card Details

Related products: None

Currently Action Cards do not appear in any way editable in Renewal Center.

It would be great to either have better fields display when you click into a card, or allow admins to configure them.

Example: Overdue Unresolved Renewals

These are the fields shown, but the opportunity stage isn’t displayed. In my data there are opportunities with close dates prior to their due dates so this wouldn’t make sense at first glance:

You’d have to click into them to see that the stages are not closed won/lost. Based on the description of this card, it sounds like due dates and close dates are the primary considerations. However, since the stage is one of the main relevant pieces of information for this card, it should be displayed by default - even better if admins can configure these detail views like elsewhere in Renewal Center.

@bradley  Currently the card description says “Open Renewal that are past their due date”. This was supposed to convey that the Renewals with Stage Open only will be shown, but I understand that it could be a little vague. We will update this. Also agree that it would add a lot of value to have the columns as configurable in the list view. Thanks a lot for your feedback!

@bradley  Currently the card description says “Open Renewal that are past their due date”. This was supposed to convey that the Renewals with Stage Open only will be shown, but I understand that it could be a little vague. We will update this. Also agree that it would add a lot of value to have the columns as configurable in the list view. Thanks a lot for your feedback!

You’re totally right about the description, my point mainly is thinking about end-users and what the card is focusing on. At first glance I’d see all my close dates are early, but since I don’t see the stages it might not compel me to action - I might just think something is wrong. By adding in the stage you’re showing the actual factor in why an opportunity is part of the card without the extra click. Easier to see at a glance as well, maybe they closed it and forgot to update it and they’ll be able to see that right away.

@bradley I understand your point. We will consider this feature for one of our future releases.