Relationships Cards option to show in Salesforce Account Page Widget

Related products: None

We would like to be able to show the Relationships cards in the Salesforce Account page widget. That option is currently not available. We want to give our Salesforce users the opportunity to see the Health Scores for every product a customer has right in the widget.
Hi Scott, In our recent release we added full R360 capability to the Account widget.  When there are Relationships for an Account look at the upper left corner of the Account widget for a drop down that allows you to select the Relationship that you want to view and you get a whole R360 experience.  The tabs that appear are configured in the Admin area as usual.   Here is the link to the release notes. 
Ok great, I will try this. My plan is to empower our Sales people so they can see scoring for all products using Relationships at a glance.

In checking with our non-Gainsight license users of Salesforce, they do not even see the Gainsight box showing in their view. I was told by my CSM that the widget would show up for Salesforce license holders even without a Gainsight license.

Can you tell me if that is the case for sure as our Salesforce admin says that to see the widget, users must have a Gainsight license.

Thanks
Hi Scott,

We do need these users to have at least the limited license of Gainsight in order to see the widget.