Solved

Matrix Data in Copilot Loading Issues

• 2 March 2016
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5
  • Gainsight Employee: Golden Ruler
  • 318 replies
Over the last couple weeks, we have started building out surveys and emails that need to be triggered off data that is in MDA. When we begin to create our power list, we select Matrix Data -> The Data we would like, and then we get the spinning wheel of death. 

Is this a known issue or is it unique to us?

We want to begin trialling these this week with our team, but this is a roadblock for us. If we cannot get this to work, it is going to create multiple steps for us to push the data we need into Usage, or Customer info, or Salesforce to get this to work. At this point, using Copilot to pull this together is our best option.

Do you have any suggestions for how to get this to work?
icon

Best answer by gaurav_kotak 14 March 2016, 07:30

View original

6 replies

Lane, this seems like a specific issue or at least something support should triage. Can you please open a support ticket?
Hi Lane I think Steve Davis provided an update on the ticket. Here is the recommendation. Can you please follow up with Steve if you have additional questions. He is happy to setup a call. Thx.

1) Create a new collection from Administration > Data Management2) Have one field with Account look up and add the other required fields

3) Now create a rule in SFDC and try to sync date to the new collection

Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Thanks Gaurav! I've just logged a support ticket.
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Hi Gaurav! 

After opening a Support Ticket, I was told this is a known issue that Engineering is working on. Do you know an ETA on when the fix will be released?
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Hi Gaurav,  Yes, Steve provided a work around, but without having information around what causes the issue or a long term fix there is some concern.

What caused this to happen?

Will it happen again with other MDA fields?
Hi Lane, I know you worked with Support on this but wanted to post some updates in case others had the issue. Due to the situation with table joins this situation was specific to your org. An ETA for the long term fix is TBD. This shouldn't happen with other fields as it was related to the joins. Hopefully all your questions were answered. If not let us know! I am going to set this to "Solved".