Recurring CTA Visualization

Related products: None

It would be helpful in terms of workflow/Cockpit space if recurring CTAs could be adjusted to display the next CTA in line after the previous CTA has been closed. Or, if a CTA is set to occur weekly, for the next CTA in line to only appear in the Cockpit one week after the original CTA was created and so on. 

As of now, recurring CTAs are presenting all CTAs in line at once within the Cockpit, which is causing clutter and can be confusing to end users navigating through their Cockpit.

I have heard this request from a few customers but have not found anything similar within the Community and thought I would spark the conversation.

Thanks!
How many are using the calendar view to see what is relevant for the day/week?  Does that help?
I've just had the exact same request from Splunk - they wouldn't like to see the recurring CTAs all in cockpit
Hey Nadav,

I'm not sure if this has been addressed but if I understand correctly, they do not want to see any recurring CTAs in Cockpit? If this is the case, one option would be to add a filter within Cockpit for "IsRecurring not equal to true".

Thanks!
Thanks Josh!

I think the request is that they see the CTAs "just in time" rather than not see them at all. 
I second this. Our CSMs do not want to see a string of the same recurring CTA.
This has been a frustration at our company as well.  Unfortunately, people have decided just not to use them because of the Cockpit clutter and inability to delete them themselves if the CTA is no longer needed.

To Josh's point... that work around wouldn't work anyways.  Only the 'parent' CTA is actually marked as IsRecurring = True.  The CTAs that show up in the cockpit are the 'children' and for some reason are False for IsRecurring.  Otherwise, though annoying, we could at least combine the IsRecurring field with a date filter to only see recurring CTAs due in the next week or month or whatever.
Yes, this seems like a really easy fix.  If they just flip the recurring attribute then CSMs could filter their cockpit to not include the recurring (followup) meetings pretty easily.

It would allow for admins to create better reporting.  

I have a CSM that has 500 open CTAs but only 7-8 of those are valid for the reporting we want to do due to most of them being recurring meetings or actions.