Reccuring/Real time CTAs

Related products: CS Cockpit & Playbooks

Today, we run CTAs 3 times for things we want our CSMs to be on top of more frequently (NPS detractor score, a health score dropping, etc.). However, sometimes this results in the same CTA being created over and over despite our "unique rules." This is happening when the CSM closes the first CTA before the next rule runs. What are the plans for real time recurring CTAs that are not 3 separate rules? 

Additionally, I know you have a manual "set to recurring" button in Cockpit, but are their plans to add this to a rule? Example, I create a rule and I want it to run every 90 days after close (like a performance review). Today I get around this by creating that CTA + 90, + 180, + 360 but that doesn't scale past a couple years.
Hi Andrea - I think the root of your issue is that you want to be able to customize rule schedules more so than we are currently able to (right now you can only do daily, weekly, monthly, yearly). If so, I completely agree with you! I encourage you to vote and follow this community post: https://community.gainsight.com/gainsight/topics/rule-scheduling-should-be-more-configurable-e-g-qua...
Andrea, have you tried leveraging the "Create CTA once in ____" feature? You can find documentation here: https://support.gainsight.com/Product_Documentation/CTAS_Tasks_and_Playbooks/Admin_Configuration/11_...

As far as the recurring: I know a customer who's had success setting up a custom field on the Account (or Customer Info object) to indicate "month number that this customer started". Then you only need to build one Rule that generates the CTA for all customers who started in that month, regardless of what year they started. In fact, you don't even need a Rule for each month, since, if there's a 90-day recurring CTA, then customers who started in January, April, July, or October are all on the same cycle.
This post right here ^^^ is the reason why Seth is a Champion!

"Create CTA once in ___ " is perfect here. 
Hi guys! appreciate the suggestions. So we use the "once in a ___" for almost every CTA. The issue here is that I have 3 of the same CTAs running over different time periods, lets say 8 am, 1 pm, 5 pm. If one of my CSMs closes the CTA before the next one runs, the system does not pick up the "Once in a lifetime" and re-creates the CTA. 
Hi Andrea. Is there a specific reason for the time gaps in those rules? Unless there are data update dependencies that require spacing them out, I'd recommend running them all together.

And especially if you're running into a race condition where human interaction is happening before the next series of system updates. 
What does this recurring checkbox do?

https://support.gainsight.com/Product_Documentation/CTAS_Tasks_and_Playbooks/Admin_Configuration/Con...
To anyone wondering,

The reason why the CTA once in x days does not work in this specific case is because the identifiers for the CTAs used for the verification are

1. Rule ID

2. Account ID

3. Action ID

Since there are 3 different rules the CTAs did not pass the identifier check so it creates a new CTA for each rule.