Reassign Success Plan Owner

Related products: None

I am able to reassign CTAs and Tasks via the Mass Edit function in Cockpit configuration, but am I able to reassign Success Plans?  For now, I will do so via the dataloader, but was wondering if there was a way to reassign via Mass Edit. 
How do others reassign Success Plan owners if a CSM leaves in the middle of the Plan?  I was able to upsert to the CTA Group, but it would be much easier in Mass Edit.  
Hi Ellen,

Mass Edit for success plans is not available right now, although I understand its value. I will keep you updated about the status of this feature.

Thanks,

Nitisha
Thank you very much!  I will continue to use Dataloader for now.
This just came up for us as well.
I also noticed that you can mass move the objectives in a Success Plan but only if it's Active. Could also moving Draft objectives be included on the roadmap as well? Our use case would be a CSM leaves the company in the process of creating the Success Plan, and we need a new CSM to take it over.
Hi Heather,

Thanks for the post. We will fix this soon. 
This has come up for me as well.  I would only want to reassign Success Plans that have not been completed.
Please address. We are looking for this as well. Thanks

Hello Everyone!

Happy to announce that your request has been considered and included as part of the v6.12 release. Gainsight now enables Admins to perform mass edit actions on Success Plans, including Reassign Ownership and Delete Success Plans in bulk.

You can find the relevant information in our article

This feature is implemented only in the NXT version.

Thanks for posting!

When will this request be completed in the Salesforce version?

Hi @psutela 

As of today we don't have plans to implement this capability in the SFDC edition

Is this only via a Mass Edit? This would be so much better if I could use the rules engine to update automatically/ dynamically...

Is this only via a Mass Edit? This would be so much better if I could use the rules engine to update automatically/ dynamically...

I agree. This is the functionality we’ve really been wanting vs Mass Edit which is nice from a clean up perspective but not scalable and practical.

@anthonysabato This post expands to specifically ask for rules