R360 dependent picklists

Related products: None

I received this request via support. This is currently not possible.

I have 2 custom picklist, one is controlling picklist and the other is dependent picklist on the gs relationship object. Those picklist are specified in the R360 view. So if some one edits the controlling picklist value and move to the dependent picklist, all the values of the picklist are shown irrespective of the value chosen in the controlling picklist. When saving the dependent picklist value, its showing update failed if the dependent picklist value is not mapped to the controlling picklist, which is fine. 

Is there a way that we can control the dependent picklist value so that in the drop down it shows the values mapped to the controlling field only even on the R360 page. 
Hey Alex,

See below for steps I have taken to honor dependent Pick Lists.

1st - Create a Report GS Relationship Object.

2nd - Add the GS Relationship object as a "Linked Object" in the Relationship.

3rd - Add the GS Relationship Object as a "Section" in the R360 and select the appropriate Report(s) being shown.

Result: Should be that when viewing that section in the R360 you can now click the pencil icon to the far right of the results in the Report. This will take you to the Edit view of the SFDC Page Layout which honors the dependent Pick lists that are setup.

I would much prefer that any section in the CS360 or R360 pages would honor dependent pick lists but for now the above will hopefully work for you.

Let me know how it goes.