Acknowledged

Question. Is it possible to report on the "Drafts" in Timeline by User? [Email to Timeline]

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi everyone!

I'm currently loving email to timeline, as it's helping us ensure that we're getting communication into the system! But we're running into users that aren't exactly staying up to date on reviewing their 'Drafts' in Global Timeline.

So, I was wondering how are others managing the ensuring that their users are reviewing their 'drafts' sections? Ideally, I would like a report that the managers can review to speak with their teams - but I'm not finding where that would be stored...

As always, THANK YOU! 🙂

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
@nitisha_rathi - any thoughts on this request?

@sagan_sherlin - in the meantime you can ask Gainsight support for this data and they can run a report for you.

Userlevel 4
This is something we've been encountering as well.

It would be great if it was possible to report on these drafts so we can easily track which users are on top of things, need coaching, etc...

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
@sagan_sherlin definitely a valid use-case and we understand the need too.

We have this in our long term product road-map.

To increase the priority on the road-map let's take the feedback from other customers as well.

@All, please hit like or follow the post to show your interest.

Userlevel 7

This is on our roadmap. ETA not yet available.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

this would be a great feature to have.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@dan_ahrens@sai_ram - Lets not loose sight of this one! :)

Pretty standard need from an Ops perspective

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@dan_ahrens@sai_ram- Lets not loose sight of this one! :)

Pretty standard need from an Ops perspective

Agreed that this is a hot one!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Thanks @dan_ahrens !

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Any update on this? Thank you!

Userlevel 3

I wanted to add another note here to see if there had been anything implemented on this front. It would be great to set up an admin notification when we are nearing our draft limit! 

Thanks! 

Userlevel 6

@Bhawya, anything we can share in this regard?