Question. Is it possible to delete a score after it's been set/ran?

Related products: None

After a review of our Scorecard for a few select customers we noticed that they all had a trend, one of their scores had gone to ‘Red’ after being ‘Green’ for sometime.  After review, I found that the data that fed the score - has changed. 

Our team wasn’t aware of the change - and we don’t want of customers Scorecards to reflect that.  So looking if it’s possible to roll them back, or delete that score.  So we can adjust our rules to reflect that changes made to the data.

Thank you!

@sagan_sherlin it is possible to change the scores, I would recommend to do it via our support team. If you are fine I can go ahead and create a support ticket on this. Thanks.

@sai_ram Hi Sai! At this we’ll hold off - looks like there is more review in place regarding the change.  When management gives the final word, I’ll reach out to the support team!  Thank you for your response!

@sagan_sherlin You can overwrite historical scores using load_to_scorecard_history rule action and set it to any score you like.

However, it is currently not possible to delete it or set it to NULL. This option will be available soon.

Regards,

Shantan

@sagan_sherlin did you get a chance to view the comments here? 

@sagan_sherlin You can overwrite historical scores using load_to_scorecard_history rule action and set it to any score you like.

However, it is currently not possible to delete it or set it to NULL. This option will be available soon.

Regards,

Shantan

@sagan_sherlin I have changed this to an idea for better tracking purpose.

@shantan_reddy, @sai_ram That’s wonderful news!

Thank you both for the updates!